Pool Openings & Closings
We want you to enjoy your pool and create new memories for many years to come. To help make this a reality, a Clearwater Pools professional can ensure that your pool will be ready to use in the summer and appropriately closed during the winter months. Contact us today to schedule your pool opening or closing.
- Remove and fold winter cover
- Removal of winter plugs
- Reassemble pool filter, install fittings, and skimmer baskets
- Start pumps and pool heater
- Water PH Testing and Chemical Balancing
- Remove skimmer baskets, fittings, filter, etc.
- Draining pool to appropriate water levels for winterizing
- Blowing out water from lines and equiptment
- Shut down pool heater
- Plug pool utiziling customer plugs
- Balance pool and introduce winterizing chemicals
- Ensure water features are winterized